Please verify that the connector you see in the picture matches the receptacle on your golf cart Transform the household AC power to DC power for golf cart battery Fully automatic battery charging(completes the charge cycle and goes to “float” charge) Designed not to overcharge or undercharge your golf cart battery Floating charge helps extend your battery life and help out for better performance With short circuit,over voltage,over temperature,reverse backup,over heat protection(when inside temperature over 75 degree Celsius,it stop charge for about 10 seconds and then recover automatically) Built-in automatic fan forced ventilation(fan runs when inside temperature over 40 degree Celsius,and it stop below 40 degree Celsius) Technical Specification Input Voltage: AC 100V-120V(fit 110V household standard) Output Voltage: DC 36V 20A(±0.5A) 4-6 hours Recharge Time Silver Aluminum with fins design as heat sink Plug Standard: Crows Foot Style Plug Equipped with 2 LED Lights as indicators to show charging status LED 1: Red— AC power on LED 2: Red—charging;Green—fully charged 100% full load burnt-in test Package Included: 1x 36V 20A automatic golf cart battery charger 1x AC power cord (Crows Foot Style Plug)Note: This charger with a Relay for Reverse Polarity Protection, it doesn’t have output voltage and current when charger AC power on but disconnecting with the battery. It will have voltage and current output when it connects with battery.
SEE PRICE IN CART
- Input: AC 110V-120V；Output: DC 36V 20A
- Made for 36 Volt Club Car Golf Carts and 36 Volt Yamaha Golf Carts.
- Typically takes approximately 4 to 6 hours to fully charge battery.
- An automatic charger with trickle mode, will not to overcharge or undercharge your golf cart battery.
- A fully Automatic Battery Charger, completes the charge cycle and goes to “float charge”, which helps extend your battery life and improve performance.