This high-performance Thunderbolt 3 (male) to dual DisplayPort (female) adapter lets you add two 4K 60Hz DP monitors to your Windows or Mac computer through a single Thunderbolt 3 port. Or the monitor adapter can be used to connect your Thunderbolt 3 port to a 5K 60Hz display using two DP cables. Please note: your computer system must support Thunderbolt 3 in order for the adapter to function as expected. If you connect the adapter to a USB Type C port that does not support Thunderbolt 3, the adapter will not function. Your system must also support dual display capabilities to output onto two monitors. With an unprecedented 40Gbps of throughput, TB3 to DisplayPort adapter uses a single port to output dual 4K (4096×2160) at 60Hz to two independent displays. This performance enables you to run the most resource-demanding applications imaginable on two screens (mirrored or independent), which is ideal for editing 4K video or performing other graphic intensive tasks (CAD drawings or photoshop images). For added versatility, the USB C Thunderbolt 3 to DP adapter can support 5K (5120×2880) when both DP outputs are connected to a single monitor that supports 5K. It’s also backward compatible with your 1080p monitors, making it the perfect great accessory for creative business professionals. Functioning as an external graphics adapter with audio support, this TB3 to DisplayPort converter is a compact and convenient alternative to a laptop dock when you don’t need full docking capability. With two UHD 4K displays, you can work more efficiently from your laptop, so you can accomplish more in the same amount of time. This Thunderbolt 3 to dual DisplayPort adapter is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support. Note: Please confirm your BIOS, Thunderbolt firmware, TB3 controller drivers and software are up to date to ensure your TB3 port is functioning properly.
SEE PRICE IN CART
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this TB3 adapter and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- 4K & 5K SUPPORT: This Thunderbolt 3 to dual DisplayPort adapter lets you connect two external monitors (up to 4K 60Hz) through a Thunderbolt 3 USB C port or a single 5K display using two DP cables.
- THUNDERBOLT 3 CERTIFIED: This IT-grade TB3 to DP converter is Thunderbolt certified and compatible with the latest Thunderbolt 3 equipped laptops like MacBook Pro, Dell XPS and other TB3 computers.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: This Thunderbolt 3 to DisplayPort video adapter can be easily connected to your TB3 Windows and Mac computer. Note: your computer must support Thunderbolt 3 in order to function.
- PEAK PERFORMANCE: This TB3 to DP dual monitor adapter can run resource demanding applications on without draining system resources, making it ideal for like high-resolution, graphic-intensive content.